Sunday, April 3, 2011

Updates 1!!

It has been so long I hv Nt touch into tis site n Nw I can access it tru iPhone! Interesting!

Well life has been Gd Bt Nt satisfied yet. Anyway human r never satisfied. Since wrkg here I tend to spend more Mayb Jz tot of loving myself more.

Love life is as usual tho prev v hv misunderstood n unacceptable living lifestyle together Bt v tend to speak it out n settle it. So Nw he hv been more caring n of cos more alert of my needs n want. Hwever he is Nt tht bad Jz tht he seems more like a boy who don't bother much Bt life n future Bt he hv been gr8 Bf to me as in he never scolded me n nvr shouted at me n he likes to avoid quarrel. At least thr is one time I can c hw man he is n I hv tot of if at tht time was othr guy he would hv feel so embarassed of Wht had happen n I will gt a Gd scolding. I can c hw protective he was to me. Hehe! Anyway will b bk for soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show to
my own god! FUCK YES!' prior to cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Also visit my web site; hcg injections