Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Memorable mOment~~we 3 chix have...

OoOOoo...HoTTie here....dont she have a devil body thr??????? fuck it...slurrping mannn! imagination running wilddd darlzzz~
Me d chang errr....damn my goosebump grows everytime I mentioned chang er on me...eeww...
Darling typical Japanese gal...yes looks like Jap gal o not? Yesh she is true half Jap n Chinese~
Jass on the gooooo...for her gown style....she looks elegant too here....

Okay tis was the first "zhao xin" which make me so chubby n OLD! i dun like!!!!!!!!.....
Tis is the 2nd style...which is nicer lahhh....hehehe
Me and Jass! Jass was like so funky and naughty! wooOhoo...
Me wit the Qing Shu Huang Dynasty costume but they say its Chang er..... look so lady....gooshhh...~
SopHia the eLegaNt chix in us.....damn i like tis pic of her cos its so her...


What to say? How to say it? I was so in stressed at that time when Sophia n Jass ask me to go for a "sau nu" album photo shooting. Duh! At first of cos I say y not since still young then when Jass was so keen on making it work I feel butterflies buzzling inside my stomach dy...yea I feel sick whn thought of the results but then tilll last 2 months Jass n Sophia went to deposit for the whole thg I feel more sick cos the thought of posing in front of d cam a stranger holding it makes my stomach sick again....till then on d 7th of tis month which is James birthday n our trip to Permai to celebrate his birthday was our shooting day n the appointment was 10 in the morning. I couldnt sleep n i got no appetite cos I m not d type who act cute or who likes to act sui infront of a camera. I feel real sick, I was so sick of it, I feel a wave of tsunami covering tat day n making me so hard to breathe jz like I haven smoke for a day. So shit at tat time...n for god sake by the time reach at the studio I feel so uneasy n I m d one to be put on d make up first. My face was so tensed up n all I can do is to curse from my heart. I was like y the hell i come here to make myself like a clown instead I shud feel more like a girl heart which is I come here to make myself pretty and to be angel....duh! It all comes like have to pose like a sweet gal but i m a cho lor bitch...damn it! Till the touch-up of chemical on my face was down the make-up artist told me to go in to d studio I was like stunned so I try to relief myself saying I can do it. Yah, i turn up so differently. It was so not me.... n i was shocked at first cos of make-up can really make someone face so different. However, wat have to come still will come no matter how u give those puppy look to Jass n Sophia it jz wont work...cos they say its a friends album n of cos got solo lah...damn! So my first shot sux i look so stiff inside then slowly it goes well...but of cos i m still so stiff...n luckily the pose was all lead by the photographer so still of cos it sux cos u have to bend knees with heels on it n some tite clothes on u which i m so not used to it duh~....so d shooting goes so ok till d end. So i wasnt tensed up aft tat instead gave me an experience to poose infront a camera n in future for my wedding photo i will be more ready. N its my first time in a gown which I m more qi dai of how i look like when i m in a gown. Well, it goes well...and it was a memorable moment with my 2 chicks which they r d one who gave me.....Thanks a lot of cos to my 2 dearie pretty chix who do not have any tension for the whole time...damn it! :P There are more tto come aft the whole album out....hahahhahaa....
ANYWAY TIS IS MORE ME....SHARON! WAHAHAHAH....

3 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

i love you with make up *winks*

Anonymous said...

Hi dear...hehe..thanks...but i m not so used to it~keke! need times to get used to itttt huh....mayb i shud have a thought to ask a guide from u to have some reformation here...;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, You are one beautiful lady there. Asian girls is the most different beauty in the world. You three beautiful angel can possesed mans heart and haunt us for life. Am i too exaggerating here? :> Oh God, 3 beautiful ladies just kill my vision.