Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A though of my past n recent...in Kch?!

When I was in my high school time I m known as the active devil who jz like to go around places to know ppl. I came back Kuching in 1999 from Brunei. Since baby I was brought to grown up at that Muslim peaceful and boring country. When my dad told me, I have to get my arse root in Kuching soon I finished my Form 2 at that moment I was like an ass having so much thought that I was brought up in a boring culture and now U wan me to get my ass back to a developing city which have so many issue and diff type of race place? I feel so shit at that time. Can say i more to depression already cos lots of negative thought came across my mind which are - i m gonna start a new life in a city I dun even know, I m gonna make new friends which I m so fear of, I m going to new school which the thought of studyin my syllabus in MALAY VERSION and I m root to a ENGLISH basis. It was a slow suicide in mind for me to think of a need to adapt new thgs all over again. Then the time came at tat moment when I finish my FORM 2 (which is Secondary 2). When I first step into Kuching a rush of pressure flowing inside me. I cried at that moment thinking to leave my grown up place which I have rooted thr for 15 yrs. It wasnt smooth for me to start all over again. I went to a all-girl school which I hated so much because of their disipline issue, I have to face my terrible aunt living beside me, I have to adapt to a new place which I will get lost if u drop me to a certain place, I have to be a weirdo at school cos they think that I m an english educated child which is so spoil cos I never join any activities in my previous school, I was treated like an alien to those girls cos I cant speak bahasa malaysia or sarawak. Gosh can u imagine when I ask my teacher that I need to go toilet in bahasa melayu which is "boleh saya pergi tandas" n my fellow girl mate jz laff at me saying tat u shud jz say "i mau pergi kemeh lah" n i was like wat is "kemeh".
Things were all unorganised, things were all a messed for me. I lost my appetite, i lost my spirit at tat time. I even went home telling my mum I dun wan to go to school, I went on for hunger strike and locked myself in d room till my bro have to break the door and pull me out of the room n get a good scolding by him. I forced my dad to come back from Brunei. I blamed him for sending me to a place I don like. I blamed him for not letting me to get an O'level cert instead of sending me here to sit 4 a SPM cert which I never heard of it. I was so fucked up at that moment. Then I started smoking to barred my feelings, I started goin out to pub with my grown up cuzzie. I was so wrecked up at that time. Then my dad move back here as well to go tru wit me. And now I feel so guilty that he have to let go his biz at Brunei and stuck here with me which we both really dun like anythg here.
Slowly I go tru with it by knowing a lot of fren outt from my high school which are some grown up teenagers who r some studyin at INTI and IBMS. I learn my social skill from those chicks and bastards. They r some chick who really care bout me and they r bastards who really take good care of me when I m d youngest among them. To think back they r so nice. n I was so glad to have some fren like tat. Howevr, turning myself into a grown up teen by few yrs time I lost contact with those bitches n bastards becos of attaching to someone when I graduated my secondary level. Of cos at tat time I do have some unwanted bitches n bastards which almost ruin my life. Luckily I got a brother who was helpful enuff to help me when I m in trouble. I was known to my family as a problematic child. Till now my mum still remind me bout wat I have done and who I was at tat time. It do sick me whenever she started the past. hehe...anyway watever, now i m back to some sua pa creatures dy cos i do not like to social anymore unless wit some frens whom I got d feel of connecting wit them.
Since Swinburne, I never like there ok...ya same shit with INTI as well when I was doin my foundation thr. I never like most Kch ppl but my mum owes say "U R KCH PPL WAD!" then i was like ok lah..fine then but I m grown up at Brunei orite...duh! anyway, I owes tot those bastard n bitches studyin really shit....cos its either theyy r super rich who got nth to say but jz saying whr to club at weekends and taking bongs...n they r some super nerd who is so bookworm n give looks to a smoker like me...duh! but today i jz realised they r bitches n bastards in tis country is nice n helpful. Urgh, jz can feel d warmth I got today and it was fuckin nice. hehee...however of cos I have good bitches around me which r Kch ppl and they r super nice but direct in words (ooPs) hahahaha...u knw who u r dear.....kekekeke!
Orite i m done cursing so much here n hopefully if some malaysian or kuchingian read this wont put in heart cos tis is jz my thought okie...:) my lil bit of a re-cap of life in kch for 9 yrs.....o 8? hehehe...
Tats...alll 4 2 day........
*missing Brunei, missing friends thr.....*

No comments: