Monday, October 22, 2007

Boring....~

I never have the time to talk shit in here nowdays, wat else final is so near to my eyeball which it is goonnna be like a spear tryin to poke my eyes! darn! anyway, recently i din have much sleep due to a sudden interest influence by 'Niang' - ya online games! damn! n it is only MSN games! gosh! thinkin back 2 refresh my mind for some games i have played before. I m jz not a good gamer.....n i m owes losing it! shit! haihhh` another research report is due on this friday and i have not start a word yet! whn do they wanna start n wtf is wrong....first ass oledi matai liaw ahhhhhhhh! shiat man! ok ok....i m being vulgarish here.....i wanna blog sth but thgs jz dun get into my mind to spit it out here....


When life is so simple n thr r none cliff for u to climb on n to go down fo and tis end up a person like me who wanna blog but nth to blog! wat a boring donkey ass i m here.....duh! anyway i mite jz stop my bullshit here...n have a look at my ass....n hopefully tis ass wont get any red mark on it again.... damn!

1 comment:

emmanuel said...

dont u think sch just sucks?! i had a report on monday,n i 4got bout it. i ended up with "advanced semi copy n paste"..it works!;)