Thursday, June 19, 2008

One beautiful weekend for me! (hehe!)



By a night, the sky has turn grey in a glimpse...(was it really grey?)



And the flower blooms beautifully in the mind, thinking of a beautiful opening love story BUT too bad it's just a dream and the worse it's a DAY DREAM (LMAO!!-oops sorry! control! keke)





However that boy manage to wake up from that unrealistic beautiful dream of his by the help of a bunch of

(LOL!!!! Honestly, I still think its all so funny - cant stand what you up to but however the sparking fire of urs actually spark my mind off with a blast of funny imagination around my head! lol!!!!!- peace friend! *hiaks*)



So, his day has actually turn blue again and yet it is another new day again to face new challenges without that unrealistic day dream of his........



In the end, the flower in realistic does not bloom at all....it was all his dream ONLY!

Ps: who is your next shotgun sparking fire victim my dear? LOL!!!!

It was a beautiful weekend for me but I guess it was a crazy and confusing weekend for you "aiya" ah....RIGHT? hehehe! Hope it will be once in a lifetime only k! :)

No comments: