Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Her and He

Me & Him
Young -> Old -> Into the coffin!
It would be great I guess if me & him stay this way! But I prefer to die fast cos I am too afraid of aparting with someone I care and love. So, It has been 3 months 25 days we have separated. But of cos he did come back for 3 days visit and oso to attend one of our friend's wedding. I do miss him but not everyday lar. Our distance relationship has not much changes. Of course I wouldnt know what changes he had thr cos' I am unable to see! Anyhow, I wil be just doin my very own best and be what I am. If we are meant for each other then there are no obstacles we cant go tru right. So I told my dad not to worry about me and him as if he is mine, he will be mine. If he is not then no choice lor. There are so many fishes in the sea or trees in the forest. So,if d bad new comes then I have 2 face it and sad 4 a few day is enuff le.....

No comments: