Friday, July 18, 2008

Straight A's NOT! Haha!

Hardwork do give us a good show in the end! Thank God Thank God for giving me a new new chance after a yr! I have one more semester to strive on and till then I will be free from books! I need more mind support from anyone and most important is myself! ANd and Family! They are very indeed my mind support! No quarrels no big problem can give me a peace of mind to go tru this damn fucking final sem! I cant wait! I have waited for so long to tell that I am in my final sem! And
Now I am cant wait to tell that I have go tru my final fucking sem! Yet I cant be too confident about it cos the road of life has so much unexpected things that will happen! Sometimes is better not to expect too much. I din expect so much on my result but it was weird when last 9 I was going to bed I keep on seeing vision of my results and the result seen does not have any alphabet of N in it! I cant relli sleep last 9 cos tis is my final stageeee which my mum told me. If I am going to flunk any of the subject again my mum jz not gonna let me continue anymore. Well, she do freak me out for that.
I do not want to let go and this time achievement wont make me forget my damn stupidity in year 2006. I will let it keep on reminding me myself about it, remind myself how stupid I was, remind that how I have wasted times and money at that time. It will always be a reminder for me to be more conscious and steady always. I have say sorry so much in my heart and I hope the one I had hurt will forgive me if one of the most fear day for me comes.
I have promise my dad I will do good and I will try my fucking damn best. I always feel so shame that ppl ask when will I graduate. And because I am unable 2 graduate on time I had this self-consciously of measuring my intelligent. This 1 1/2 yr I have always question myself whether I have the ability to study a fucking simple course. And I always blame myself for being so stupid. But yet I guess hardworks actually brings an achievement at all.
I m not a super duper high achievement student but I never worry about my studies until i started uni actually. I did not give up and I do put effort on it but Bro say I could have put more on it. Well, sometimes life jz has up and downs to be face and it all depends how strong we are and how ur frens n family has mentally support u. Maybe harsh words do help sometimes. hehehe...(mentioning a lady of my life) And a girlfren of mine do give me hard rocking word to listen and this actually beat out my pride. Though i do not share but I bear it on my mind that I wan to show myself that I am not stupid after all and I still own maybe a lil bit of the ability to finish uni. Heheh! However, Thanks myself for the hardwork, thanks God, family and friends for being side of me in somehow :)) hehe! mUahs!

No comments: