Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am sorry

I have run out of idea to help you and I do not understand why we have been helping you yet you do not want to stand up straight and right again! I feel so exhausted already and same shit as them. I can even have a pat on my butt just walk off with all these shit that has happen on you! But can I do it? Am I able to have the heart do it this way? No! I cant cos you are one of my closest person in the world of my life. Yet, I am not sure I have done wrong for those thgs that I have told her. End up, seems like you thought that I have bitten you a bite from the back. Was I? No, I try to help you.
I tot choosing tis way will make you awake and realize that what you have been up to all this while is a huge mistakes or faulties that you have given most of us 2 feel it. I know how suffering and stress as you the one who had brought all these shit up. I knw that you feel 100 times pain inside you than us. But ur doings of repenting is not tis way. We human make silly n stupid mistakes but we are given a gift by God not to give up after a wrong but the gift given us was to understand our wrongs and stand up back for it or mend the wrongs. We are not born to escape or avoid mistakes and facts of life. If u were able to accept those shit has happen and apologize for it, I gurantee you that ur life will be better than ever and by the time u turn back ur memories you think it was a change of ur life and those stupid wrong doings has turn u into a better person. If you are still in a confusing situation like now and do not want to face the truth that shits has happen, then so sorry u wont able to have a better life then.
Sorry always seems to be the hardest words to say but I am not sure I have wrong for that but guiltness has been building up in me tis few days. I am so sorry and I really hope thgs can be back normal for u n her. We all want a good ending of you twos so dun give up! It feel so funny that I have to say sorry but I meant it! Life is always like roller coaster n most of the times it was all like a JOKE. So why not laugh at those stupid joke when it is over.
Anyhow, I did not expect it has turn up this way but I am really sorry for what have happen. If anythg happen I think I will bear this guilt forever and I may not know how 2 face u in coming days so Please please be more steady from now onwards and fight back what u have lose and lost. We will always send out our pair of hands to hold you when u need it. Trust me!
I am so sorry! AND girl another chance is needed here.....it doesnt end this way and this easy because heart is hard to build and turn 2 into 1.

No comments: