Sunday, June 13, 2010

FRIENDS FOR WHAT€?

I was so happily back to home for CNY. It was my 1st time to go back home for CNY from Singapore. Happily to be home just to celebrate with family and good friends. I tend to have my wish come true whereas I am able to get CNY clothes for bothe parents and also to financially support parents for CNY goods and decor. Mum dad was so happy and I do not mind spending 1 or 2 k for them just for the occassions as long they feel they had actually brought us up with responsibility. I know that I m still unable to fully financially support them and they stil have to go on wit their biz to earn their daily usage. But one day I want them to not work and let me have the full support for them and I do not want it 10 yrs later but give me another 1yr plus and hopefully I can make it.

Talking bout good frens, well this yr I have a total turn off from them or shud I say from her where I have always put her as my priority among the 3. I knew from b4 till tat day I was never her priority but instead was her clown for 9yrs? I lost count of the yr we have known but it does not matter anymore....or does it matter? Yes, I do question myself tat sometimes. And I even have the urge to make the first step again to gain back this relationship. Wat has been pulling me off from the urge? Total DISAPPOINTMENT!

On the 3rd day of CNY 2010 we have gone with our plan to go for pubbing at the new pub PAVILLION. Yesh, our forlong gathering for 4 of us and yes tis yr is diff dy cos me bro is out of da picture and hw i end up broken with her is mostly connected to my bro n her story as well. I knw their break-ups was shocking at tat time and I knw thr r wrongs at me bro side but to think back its not all his fault actually. Orite back to the story, 3rd day of Cny we were happily dranking our booze n yet I do not know wat strike her to blurt out tat questions which is "When do you think you can **** d *****? Wow tat question hit me but still giving faces I tend to smile and told her nicely (as usual) - we r still celebrating the new yr so y not put tat aside (chinese *pantang*) but being nice isnt the rite way to handle her so yet another question shoot out which really shocked the hell outta my life - "i try contact him bt cant, so every mth do u give ur mum? if yes then u treated it tat u *** for them?" I was so shocked till I cant believe wat I m hearing and it makes me so confuse till I have a second thinking tat my parents and me owe her instead of my bro.? wtf! NO! we din owe her any money! we did not! She shud be so ashame to ask for d money aft breaking up! It was like so so so insane. So back to it, I did not get pissed but I am inside so as usual i Just told her not the rite time and it is not my parents responsibility. So, i ignored her n of cos she do back off.

Isnt it crazy? I was shocked! Anyway, pppl say do not judge the book by its cover but they also saying unless u knw them for a period but I FUCKING KNOW HER FOR ALMOST A DECADE and I am so useless till I saw this chapter of her esp the happenings on the 8th day of CNY which I do not know hw to response to the matter.....

However, it has been past for 5 mths dy n yet the thg is still playing on my mind and I know I really care for this friend but she reALly HURTS me so deeply .....

No comments: