Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When will I go for that numbers.....

Fantastic! Overwhelmed!

I couldnt believe about the numbers they givin me when I received the call (maybe I m still on my sleeping mode) so I make a double confirmation with them again and yes its tat number that have been clingin on my mind.

I was so happy and I have imagine of those coming numbers and I cant wait to work. I tot i will be starting on 1st of July but till yesterday the HR told me they are applying SP or EP for me and it will take bout a mth....*sigh* so I may nt start work at d first week of July! Haihh....but anyway hopefully d govt approve my application cos if not my signed offer letter will be lapse by then.

I am tired of resting already cos I gt nth to and I tot of goin home 2 c dad n mum but d thg is pulling me down is I do not like d feeling when I m leaving them cos it has been 4 times dy, they still drain the airport whenever I need 2 depart. So, hw to pass my freakin days? I wanna shop for clothes some more but i dun see anythg tat suit me.

Maybe spending some time to relax and reflect bout certain things for this sienness days...

I have been reflecting about the past and the people who have hurt me. And I am also seeking for an answer for those questions. I hate having doubts in mind and unable to get any answers.

Does she feel good aft all she have done between us? I wonder tat...

Does she feel like talking to me or even miss this friend me?

I m happy wit d new job I found but she has been clingin on my mind which makes my day sad and mad. I am so looking forward to work wit my new company but due to d procedures applyin S-pass for me takes time.

So atm, i gt nothin to do but spend my times online n sleeping and also watching my dramas....siensation on the mode.....

No comments: