Wednesday, June 9, 2010



It has been a long long while I did not update anything here. From my final sem till nw I din realise times goes by so fast and here I am at the lion city for a yr dy and I have been independent for a yr. It din get me to adapt at this situation at all coz stil everyday I have my daily basis reported to my parents. I have been working for fucking 11 mths at Z*** and it was a nightmare for me but d difference is I learn a lot esp the people thr and I get to know more about the living lifestyle here. It was a gr8 experience for me due to the hardship and I never doubt my ability of surviving tru it.

The most gr8 thing is I am able to know a gr8 fren and from her i learn a few thgs and can be said at tat time going to work she is d only thg to make me go work without any hesitation...sigh.

nyway, tis is d start of my blogging again.....to be continues.....

No comments: