Sunday, June 13, 2010

My 1st JOB at the LION CITY



Now @ Chamek the boyfriend home. Usually nothing to do here but one thg best about here is d food. So, everytime I m back here I will just gain weight cos from their dim sum to noodles are overwhelming.

The boyfriend says that i m getting fatter n fatter but anyway I dun care cos being able to stay alive to eat is prosperity for me. When i first came n started working at Zara really kills me. During our probation period we have to go thru some CDP which is to test ur knowledge about ur job scopes and at that time everyday is a STRESS for me. I am almost gone into depression due to miss my home and also the boyfren being not so responsibility for my secure at that time. He had forgotten to pick me up from work few times and my off duty time is like late midnite so it really pissed me off tat time until once I got so mad about it till I let him know how mad am I. At that time, I really feel tat I am such a fool to stay away from home to get all these shiat at my life but becos of the salary I tend to be patience. Anyhow, from tat xperience and scolding of so many many harsh words till the extend of breaking up with him did get him awake of what is his problem. From then, he do not dare to forget me. So, at least i feel better.

Zara was my first job and at first my thought of getting in Zara was jz a stepping stone for me to get a better job at the lion city and without notice plus my ego I has been worked for Zara about a yr. If it wasnt for the lady manager I wouldnt have stayed so long thr. She tested my abilities and my patience which I dun really like ppl to challenge that 2 points in my life so I wanna show her my abilities to her that no matter hw she challenge me or give me hardship I am able to cope and handle. Having to work thr is not d problem of d job scopes but the stress receiving from the superiors are crazy and at anytime anywhr u will be sabo by the superior which u feel like being slap at the face for no reason and yet u get scolding by the superior superior's again. The feeling can be describe as SUCKS! At first, i tot it was my own problem who cant stand the stress because is actually my first retail job until I met a girl thr who has been in retail field for 9 yrs and she told me other retail brand are not like tat for her xperience till she come Zara she felt like a "dog" sometimes.

So, from thr I knew I am nt d one having d problem but the ppl thr has some sort of making a fuss with newbies. It kills me at that time and immediately within 2 mths I lost 8kgs. There is so much to blabber about working thr and I hope to say it out loud here.....so to be continued....

No comments: