Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life @ here



The day i step into the lion city - my life circle has change and it was a total change from the starting point to an end point. I couldnt rem hw it happens cos it came like a lightning and blow off like a wind.

I miss d ol' days hanging around with tat bunch of chix and of cos sometimes i do think of "him" but I have choose to end it because I do not want to waste both our times. We seems to be able live without each other. There was not a "miss" feeling at all for either of us. It hurts when the day we officially broke off and maybe this is because of our 5 yrs relationship. Its an adaptation dy and some responsibility involve but thr is no love involve for him and me dy so i choose to be the bad person to spoke out. Its been a yr already and I do thought of him sometimes but I believe that he have someone else dy and I really wish him to be successful in his career which is so important for him. We have a total diff perceptions for life so it ended our relationship jz like tat.

The next thg is I have a total loss of my kch frens dy. It hurts me when it happens and I miss her and them as well but the things she have done to me n my family is really unacceptable for me. I feel that i m being used and also being framed for no reason. It cannot be my problem so no matter how much I miss her I wouldnt lay low this time cos if i make the first step I really lost all my pride dy and I have lost so much pride to her for this freaking 8 yrs. So, I wish her to have a happy life and if one day I found out it was all a lie all i can say is she gave me a blast at my face by telling me how foolish I am.

Thats all I can say....due to her actions I totally lose faith on that bunch of chix. They have let me see that frens isnt about helping each other but is using each other whereas I tot I can accept that but in d end I pull out my white flag and give up. I choose to have a fren that do not compare with me cos I believe everyone is equal so I seems to have given up all those yrs happiness and also unhappy situations.

If you ask me, am I happy now?

The answer is YES. At first, I am not so happy here due to my working situation but from there I learn a lot of people's faces and heart and also I found a real heart thr whereas she is both beautiful in inside and outside. She is just like an angel for me. She was my spirit to go for work everyday and I did not predicted that we both resigned together which was so surprised to everyone and myself. At first I fear that I would not get a job or a job with a higher salary but I still make a bet on it. And I only bet on one job application and it just hit me with a WIN prize. Yesterday when I received that call from the company HR I was so shocked with the packages they gave me. I can start all over again and learn new things again. Life was all about challenging here which I enjoy the challenge cos I am able to know my abilities.

The boyfriend has actually been so nice to me for a yr. He has no temper for me but just a bit of "ngam cham" le. He makes me feel so appreciated and he is the type that I enjoy to be with. He can do all the chores for me and I can just go home and sleep due to my tiring job. Sometimes I feel so lucky to know him but sometimes I fear of karma. So, i guess when a person is living so happily they tend to think aside tat maybe this is just for a time being and not forever. But I believe any ups and down hit me I am able to overcome it cos I have gone tru worst time of my yr dy and me and family ever to climb up to the moutain again to stand straight.

No comments: