Monday, March 3, 2008

It's driving me crazy...

This crack up misunderstanding between us is driving me nuts! Was it all about tat one "bad word" I have said? Or were thr broken pieces in ur heart since the "MSN war" we had on October last yr? Ya, wht so big deal and wats d problem here? I really don know. I have explained and I have make a step forward jz to make sure thgs will be back to the rite track but all you do is tryin to avoid the whole thg or are u still upset bout the whole case till u do not want 2 give us any feedback about the problem?


I really dunno whr or how it started this whole shit. Jz a picture comment and "wooosh" came ur fire burning us? U knw I have smelly mouth, dont you? I have vulgar words sticking on my mouth for my damn whole 15 yrs of life girl! n yet u have known me for about 6 yrs but stil u can misunderstand me jz becos of a "wtf"? I m really getting nuts here for u not replyin my sms and calls and even msn. I even have dreams taht we r not okay in thr! If you wan me 2 apologised for d word I have said. I will for God sake if it mends all our sickening attitude all this while so I m really sorry to you that I have a broken mouth which likes to spit dirty words all the time. All those shit words doesnt bring any intention to you or to anyone I have spoken to.


If this misunderstand gonna end our closeness than I do not know wat else i can says o do as I guess it can only show that we have a weak friendship here baby... I really do not wan that to happen between us. I really hope things can be solve soon and pls dun make me do tht much assumption here all along...

I need some response from you. I do not want us to feel uncomfortable whn the time we gonna meet up or u have decided not 2 meet up anymore? Is it possible? If you r on a mood swings I will let u have ur time to be back 2 normal again but at least give me an answer 2 knw that everything will be allrite in future...

If u r hurt pls let me know and we can talk thgs out if you do care about our friendship. No avoiding is needed between us. We can solve by jz saying out our feeling. Thr wont be any hard feelin if u let me knw wat u have been thinkin about me. Thr is no turning back or eating back wat I have said but jz to spit out ur moment feeling...and If thr is anythg wrong between us all we have to do is let it all out n bring us more closer instead of letting the misunderstand hiding inside to make it worse in our coming days....

We need to have a good chat. I don like cold wars. Thr is no unsolving matters between a very close fren. It really sickening for me to c what and how me, u and her have turn into...this kind of awkward feeling. I m not afraid to let u c my weakness and I have never show ego to you at all and this shows how close I wanna be with you and her. We r all good n close fren and hope thr is nothing big deal bout this whole shit. Mayb jz a talk will dwell all those shit into somewhr far which in future we may sit down and laugh on our stupidity, right?

It hurts to see and I don wan make anymore assumptions for your action cos all I hope is to have a better tomorroww....between us!

No comments: