Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My part of sour note...

The feeling is killed? Who the murderer is, who to blame is over dy. I do not wan to state it out. I really wish it can turn back the time which every said lil words to be not spoken out on that day. It has been a week dy.. Both are my closest girl friend I have known. I like their companion, I love what they are though they have their very own attitude which some might have bring shit feeling to me but I accept who she is and what she is. Both have differen attitude but both have one same attitude which they have so much pride in them. I m not sure whether I m being in the middle or what. And I know my situation is different wit "Miss S" as I have other connection with her besides being a friend. "Miss J" says that I wont have a problem when times can slowly tell n mend the road but the feeling of seeing both of you is just so not right at all. Yea I know, we cant change the fact and thr is lots of unexpected issue will happen in between a human connection but I really wan 2 save this wreck ship but I m so helplessly sitting here unable to mend the wreck ship between both of u.



Friend ma o not?? :S

Maybe time will mend the whole thing but slowly the connection rope will be rotting like a dead body n it will jz break n nnever ever to be like the whole original rope which have been used for almost 6 - 7 yrs time to hold on this friendship. No matter how many apologised u make is all to nothing. They maybe still be friend but maybe tat 6-7yrs of friendship will turn into a whole new awkward different feel of "normal friend" dy..

Yea, I do wanna avoid the whole picture and I do not wan to think about this whole shit between us. Me and her is ok but u n her le? I do not want to be me n her, me n u or u n her, wat I want is us! Will we able to make it into "us" again? Is our friendship that brittle? or Is that you two friendship that is not strong?

I am not sort of narcissistic so I m willing to be the clown for them or being the coward as long we r happy. I have so much friend but not so much can really click with me and not so much makes me wanna share most of my stuff with them. Mayb one day we will be like our old self back to the same old circle having each other around and maybe not. Remembering when we were all young children, dont we jz like to tell our mate that "dont wan friend u liaw" but the very next day in school we r back 2 normal after some letter writing or some shoutin each other. But when we get older, thr seems to be lots of changes dy and thr r issues tht we r unable 2 solve in a simple letter writing or a simple arguments anymore. I guess the trend now is "cold wars" n hell sake I hate cold wars. It makes my mouth stink for not
speaking to someone u care n love.

Its not that we lose each other we cant survive, of cos any of us will survive even thr is our
closest family member walking away from our life nonetheless of a friend, right? but losing someone still will be a pity for all we have gone tru n being so close.




No expectation and guessing will be the best for me to be sane at the moment.....let it be let it be.....(sigh!)Its bluee.....

"Let it Be" (The Beatles)
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.


And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.


Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.


For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be. Yeah


There will be an answer, let it be.
And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.


I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.


There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.