Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jz a day....

Hm! How to start! Jz a brief tok bout my sick sick boring day again. Din vote for tis election becos of believing tat asshole bout some issue n in d end I din get to register on time to vote for this election but i m looking forward for d next election coming to. Anyway 1st wat a shit thg happen to d 12th election as our BN has stomp down quite a hit this time as they lost 5 of their states to the Opposition. Not much comment to give as I m not d political type of ass here...but anyhow Congrat to the BN of Stampin which have won. Well, time will tells who is more capable of doin stuff for the country o for Us. So, in this 5 yrs time they have to show somethg out for d Rakyat if not we will be back 2 d circle again! So good luck to we Malaysians n hope thr is a better tomorrow wit those winner. Be more alert of any action and move u gonna make cos the other side will be watching how you guys survive. :)

Anyway moving on....i slept 7 am this morning n woke up around 11 until now. Give me a lot of thoughts about a friend's situation. His family has broken into pieces and I have known him for about 12 yrs and he is owes the guy who love his family a lot and I guess those broken "big pieces" of his family in this 4 yrs have been quite a huge IMPACT for him. However, it has been 4 yrs dy....yet I jz knew by this morning while chatting wit him on MSN which shocked d hell outta me. He was a buddy to someone close to me and I knew him when I was kid. He was jz like a big bully bro for me. Well, wat he have told us really endure me from thinking that he is really strong becos he have been keeping this secret for 4 yrs without telling anyone or any of his closest buddy until now. For God sake, he has been holding so much of those burden by himself which I really wan to give him salute for standing til now.

The whole shit makes me think a lot. Especially thinking about what I have been tru or goin tru makes me so sick and even ever tot of the whole world is turning my life upside down becos of some shit stuff happen to me but or yet this guy I have known was some kind i tot is a spoiled brat for whole time. In a turn he actually can handle his situation by tat way...unbelievable rite Miss J? hehehe!

Well, it makes me feel like telling some ppl who tot he/she is in some hardship but to compare it is so differen n small. ANyhow the story is promised to be kept so my lips will be sealed n all I can tok bout it is wit Miss J! Luckily we both knw if not waahhhh....put in d heart so "xin ku" le. hehehe...however I hope this will be better in d coming days for my dear fren.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salute to HIM also..!! All the best and stay strong,, we'll oways support u! But if u wanna to keep our mouth seal,, hehehe.... u shud know wat to do lar hor..??

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa! ya ya....sth like u knw lah do those corrupting stuff ahhh! "so mai wo men de ren xin" hahahhahaa.....

Still! He is great! :))