Monday, March 10, 2008

Pathetic and loner of ME

Hmm! Just to inform I may have problem for internet connection nowdays because of some some....sigh! Its better not say. So I hope I can get my line soon enough so I will be able to blog more! Express is interesting thing but sometimes writing out and when you got anonymous ppl comin in ur blog or mayb some issue which is have to be sensored to avoid creating sensitiveness relli shit thgs up right?

Anyway I m doing stuff at uni at this moment and its late dy and I cant wait to go home but because of unable to online problem leads me for a need to stay at Uni a longer time to do my posting and researching for my works at Uni. and shit this cos I hate staying at Uni accept for class. Talking about Uni, so far actually this semester is ok for me lerr...cos those kids in the block which are same class with me was nice and friendly. They relli can make fren wit u jz in a click but for me they are jz one of the cloud for this semester. By the time the sem has finish, I will forget them and they will forget who the fuck am I and here it goes another bunch of "hi ByE" friends right? Hehehehe!

But still lah...they r nice kids which they r willing to approach you 1st. Am I lucky or what? Because every sem I m worried of who I m goonnnnaaa group with for assignts? Ya, this is why I HATE group assignts. I prefer doing alone because being individual all the time won't encounters unfair issue (like my previous sem-cb1 tat girl TYT)) especially school works, right? If you say working different lah cos most of the time need teamwork rite. But I m Jz so NOT the type of teamwork person because...welll....shy in a way though when giving out ideas or comments or watever lah. So fuck that introduction class I have last week which make me so sick and looks like an ALIEN in front of the lecturer and those kid in the block. Darn! Anyway, the story started by this way....the lecturer wan ask to introduce ourself for the 1st tutorial class (sounds like primary school or high school le??? *i feel lame*) anyway moving on...we do it a lil' different from our young days which is after introducing ourself we have to pick a "FRIEND" in the class to describe him/her. AND for your INFORMATION and hell SAKE I don know anyone in that class (shameful me:()and how the FUCK I m gonna to pick a "FRIEND" to DESCRIBE! So shitty when it is my turn to introduce. So I introduced myself then I tot it is done until my lecturer told me to pick a "FRIEND" so I guess u know how fucking sick at that time, right? Then...I told my lecturer I dun have friend here n I dunno anyone so I m unable to describe anyone at all. So,The lecturer was like "WHAT?! how come you dunno anyone here as you are a final year student?" Yah, i feel like putting my face in some shit hole to cover every single part of my face.

Gosh, I can feel those kids in the block talking back or laffing bout how pathetic I am. GrRRr! so geram to tot about it! Come on lah! I got my own friend lah which is not kid in the block mah! N i more not social type ler.....so dun think I m a clown or ALIEN! Sheesh!

oK this enough of my silly part and my embarassing moment. haha! Ya, i still can laugh bout it because i think I have get used to it cos there is always ppl around at campus asking "y i m always ALONE?" so, you get it? I m pathetic, loner and wackoo here... :P

Gtg home..its late....catch up soon~

No comments: