Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blueesss Feeling...

Sigh! Talking about father`s day on d previous blog....whr shud i start to write wat i wanna writee!Well, today is my 4th day of no-talking with my mum again...ya its again! We both r always in cold war but tis yr can say its a lot better as we have been "ok" for d pass 7mths. Goshhh! 7mths no quarrel, no cold war n no crying for both me n mum is surprising- i really try my best to keep my mouth shut whenever i dun agree o watever thgs pop up between me n her but till tis monday....we were at first normally chattin bout others gossips until i mentioned bout my aunts (mums siblings) n i said tat i will not ever help them in any of their favor anymore...like sayin tat help oso boh-iung wat cos kenak blame when shit happens. everythg bout me loh...come on lahhhh aunts u ppl eat n drink more yrs than me but y so immatureeeeee???? o is it u ppl concept about me is all bad???? gosh! every kid have a growing stage n my mum too was having a hard time while me n my bro was goin tru our teens stage n she never blames others for influencing her own kids! but y u aunts r like tat? don`t u think its unfair for me n mum?

Mum love u aunts a lot n she owes try her best to fight u ppl right in front of my dad n me.....n in d end we ourselves ending quarreling with each othr. Sometimes i wonder do u aunts feel guilty for all these? Nah...i think u guys r jz one selfish ppl in d world who only careeee for ur own feelings n ur families. Sheesh! I know its normal for me to count my days of not talkin wit my mum...but with me not talking with her makes my dad have war with her as well. So sad tat everythg seems like back to d past....no talking in d house....a house jz not as much diff as mortuary....:(

No comments: