Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lalala..

How n why do I start blogging? Before i start blogging I have been thinking of having a blog to write down some piece of my mind but i never make an effort to do it as I m such a lazyy ass. I love to read ppls blog n some blog r so good n interesting (own perceptionlah!) especially someone u know but dun really know. I m very busybody so tats y i stalk others blog n read bout their ups n down n wat happening is goin on around them tho' i dunno them. U can jz says tat i m so "pat po o like to jaga tepi kain org lah"

hehee...Okay, back to my topic. why i start it? I suppose its jz a personal need of letting out my feelin towards any stuff like my dislike, like, happy, sad, point of view for sth n it goes lalalala.... o its jz becos my life is so boring till i dunno wat activity i shud do bt jz start to write sth. But seems my life is so boring i actually got nothg to write so it really make me start bloggin is whn i have problem of expressing my feeling to fren so i start to blog n hopefully they can read wat i m goin tru o feelin of certain stuff.. ya i knw i m being a silly to get frens attention tru here but i have no other way to go cos i m d type tat i cant xpress everythg out to ppl while face to face. I dun like to hurt a relationship o friendship n oso sometimes i dun really wana show who i m n tis is my darn weakness as i m afraid of wat others think bout me. Tho they r still alot of hidden stuff inside me i din blog about but i have told my closest fren liaw lah...hehe! honestly saying Jass n phia after tellin u guys bout my stupid stuff hidden for so long inside my heart i felt so relief and felt another closeness to u guys. Sorry for hiding n i have no motives of hiding but jz a point tat its my personal thg which is not really gud to tell around. hehehe... but however its all over! hehe...so sometimes to think back bout covering is not a good choice so i choose to says out my stuff here loh! another thg is my family affair which i wanna complaint so much bout it but of cos i cant everyday tell my fren bout my family affair so i jz type it out to feel more better n mayb i can curse them here gua...wahahhaa! guess tis is all why i have started a blog n i do get u guys to knw wat i m feelin n thinkin of n thanx for being concern n makin a effort to view it.

So i guess my blog is not for so many to read but jz my fren to read n let them knw wat is goin on inside me! ps: Jass, of cos i will try my damn best to be a direct person huh! hahahaha....its hard u knw! I can accept someone very direct but its still hard 4 me to accept muhself to be so direct. Ya, u r right i spend most of my time to understand others but i never really try to take a break to understand myself. hehe! tell u tat i dun like to play guessing o being mystery game wit other but seems like i m oso one of those rite. I try to change n thanks for lettin me knw who i m sometimes! kekee... i guess tis article is not sayin bout why i start bloggin but oso a confession of thoughs n "kan so" to a fren tat i have been walkin tru for tis 2 yr n i do appreciate it eeya..i better stop here b4 my mum wakes up to "tiaw" me again!

No comments: