Friday, June 22, 2007

Thankz!

Yes....1st paper gonee.....1 more week i'm gonna have my breakk again! sigh! thinkin of holiday is not ttat songsss cos i think i have enuff holiday last sem....sienz...but anyway todayyy quite tiring but oklahhh Luckily still can ans the damn law paper....n got enuff time...thinking of this exam makes me thought of thgs happen at my previous sem..n i really appreciate now n i try my fucking best to not be distracted by my family affair n oso others emotional affair loh. But 1 thg ahhh i wanna Thanks for d maggi ya Jass..hehe!

Came home log in here i saw sth so warm n tat is my Sian have wrote a comment for me n i feel so touched now...so i wanna say Thanks sian for wat u have said here....its no one fault actually all tis happen to me but those "shi fei ppl" n oso some is my own fault as well n i m tryin all my very besttt to maintain my emo tis whole half yr.....n i know if u r here u will comfort n listen to my mumbles. Thanks for concerning lo po zaiiii! mUahs mUahs wifeeyyyyy!

Besides tat i guess i wanna thanks my another gal fren as welll.....which is Jass...mayb without knowing u i mite have a more serious depression stage to pass truuu last yr as my close fren Sian left kch to UK...but with u owes yam cha wit me n let me side track away from my prob which is by joining ur familyyy occassion like ur bro`s weddin lah, ur niece comin to tis world lah n oso for indirectly suggesting a trip. Thanks again ya! U have make me learn to say thgs more directly ,tho` i m not tat success yet but tryin my very best so i wont have "hidden" emotion, feelings inside me, n sorry for last mth misunderstandingnas mayb of my emo have overcome me o of a sudden at tat mth....period lai ba....hahaha....k lahh thanks a lot ya niang..!

All of a sudden wanna thanks tis 2 gal fren of mine. 1 for being faraway but stay to to concern me n 1 by my side to advice n listen to me tho its quite late for her to hear as all those thgs have bein a history then i balu tell u..ehehe but beingg pull away fromm those probs is a help for me already....mUahs mUahs lahhhh...k! hehe! i oso know that besides them they r oso Norman my maniac fren who have been lendin me ashoulder to cry on tho most of his comfort words dun really help me n oso Edmund to help meee whn i m at d border of a cliff whr i feel like jumping off tat time.....Thanks to u all! u guys alwaysssss.....mUahs!

No comments: