Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was father’s day. So wat u guys buy for ur dad?> well, mine i din even mentioned about it. Feel so bad bout it as last mth mother’s day i make a cheese cake for her but dad i totally 4get everythg. Sigh, mayb all tis while i tot dad is owes close to me i need not do anythg to make him happy as he will be happy when i m happy. Somemore my bro is not here n he din even called as well….wtf! Feel so unfillal lah!

I have bad relationship with mum so last mth i tot of making her smile n trying to tame her heart so not to treat me as her enemy i made her a cheese cake. Is it tis is becos when someone treat u nice then we take it 4 granted n whn some others dun really like u but we will put effort to make them accept us. Guess humans r just “fan jian”(mandarin) i dunno wat is in english. Sighh…feel so guilty o of a sudden but my dad dun even complain any word. But i guess he know my situation as i m jz a student wit no income n allowances as my mum is very strict to me n mostly is dad who give n my dear who give me money to spent so i think even buy anythg for dad oso still his money le. Hehe….but i did cook some dishes which he likes a lot one for him yesterday n i told him in future aft i graduate i will celebrate with him.

Just wanna say soorrryyy to dad from here n i knw he will understd but it js me feel so guilty….k lah i better stop hre…..jz wanna write down to keep track of wat i have doneSorry dad n love u always-Muahs!

No comments: