Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gone..sleepless nite again

Doneeeeee.....1st sem of 2007 is comin to an end soon. N till then i wil have my darn long holiday again o i shud say i m gonna waste a 1 mth time again doin nth but sleep,eat,shit,be driver for him,be cooker for my 2 old ones and keep callin frens 2 yam cha wit me even they r workin o studyin. sheesh! Time just tick so fast til i cant even remember wat i have done all this while beside being an asshole being nosy here n thr n of cos not forgetting my daily routine which has not change till now n tat is eat........bla bla it goes on again....with the same shit.

Sigh! cant sleep againn...n tomolo is my last class of the semester then i will have my study week. So blank in my mind til i duno wat 2 think, duno wat 2 do, duno wat 2 write. Evrythg duno at tis hour. Sheesh....dun mind about duno tat n tis but i mind tat i dunno how to sleep! for god sake! Give me some rest.....darn! haiya...dunno wat to write lah! sienz ahhhh..blah blah blah~ hmmmm....but i guess i got bit of thing on my mind now n tat is a fren of mine -Sian- my share alots darlz fren is coming back in 3 more days, gosh i miss her so much, a lil bit of excited 2 c her...for a yr plus lorrr i din c her. hmph!


Errr ok, missing a fren n n n.....now i m stuck again...blank again. sheesh! better go 4 a ciggy to boost up my energy to start my drama series! sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
B

O

R

I

N

G..

hmmmm.....i m now jz as blur as those lites.s.....:S

No comments: