Monday, June 18, 2007

Being Blame for Nothing..

Okayz….i suppose to be studying my damn marketing law, but all of a sudden i wanna write sthg! Went out for a drink with Jass around evening jz now n saw my aunt at hui sing. All of a sudden she appear in front of me wit her dotter n a feeling of strange occur in my heart. Mayb aft those blaming of me teaching her son to smoke o blaming me for not informing her bout her son start smoking. We used to be close n we used to be so much talking whenever we meet but today both of us see each other with awkwardness. Wat happen oh? hmm…ur son smoke oso my fault. Sometimes ah, when prob occurs really can c that opponent true face.

Sigh! For god sake lah, a smoker hangs out with a non-smoker then suddenly tat boy start smoking which i dunno when n all those shit dump on me then…sighhhh! y all shit turn to me le? m i tat bad in their heart? m i tat irresponsible in their mind? sigh! I owes help them…wat they tell me 2 do i will n wat they say bout me i let it go in just a flip of eye. Isnt all these enufff for u aunts? wtf! i had enuff lah! so shit ahhhh…n i dunno wtf i m writing about! damn it!My mum oso blame me for hanging out wit her son but come on lah when my cuzz bro wan a chat wit me can i say no? when he need some help o advice can i say no to him>? he is a young bro for me. Damn, forget bout it lah!

Though i tell every1 i dun care lah, watever shit lah but i still feel d pain inside n guess it wont turn back like before anymore. Sad sad me…

No comments: