Sunday, July 1, 2007

溏心風暴&天機算

溏心風暴
At last, I got my TVB drama series - Heart of Greed. At least last nite visit to Jalan Song to look for tis DVD din make me dissapointed. Before this I have bought it last month but it actually was not d full version but at tat time 1 disc RM1 only so nvm lah! Wat makes me so curious bout tis movie was at first James told me tat tis drama series syiok ah then make me sim gua gua wanna watch lor n then till Jass watch d whole thg liaw, she say nice ahh! so I have been waiting those chinese dvd sellers to bring d full version to KCH. The genre of this drama is modern drama n was created by Lau Kar Ho which was aired on 9th April tis yr.


REcently it was d highest rating of HK tvb drama series starred by few famous TVB actor n actress - firstly i would list my most favourite actor in TVB - Moses Chan, Raymond Lam n oso Bosco Wong - Ooo..my favourites! darn! I jz love to watch their drama! keke...Gues tis movie is jz about a very wealthy big family owning dry food biz n the owner have 2 wife n inside the family turns out to have jealousy among family members n hatred turns out between the whole big family n lead their family to break down.....then wat happen i dunno cos I haven watch yet.



天機算- Steven Ma(Left) Benny Chan(right) - 2 main casts n both in d movie born in d same yr,mth,day n time which have ddiff life n destiny n c how they play wit the destiny o another word r they able to change their destiny which is to change wat GOD have given them.. the old guy Yuen Wah who owns the "book of destiny"


However, till now I havent watch "heart of greed" even 1 episode yet cos I m stil watching another drama series named "A change of Destiny" n tis I left another 4 episodes today n in which I would finish it today if no one ask me out for a drinklah! hehe! This drama series at first was quite boring but the more u watch the more u r curious bout it so so far its still ok for me. The actor n actress are Steven Ma, Benny Chan, Shirley Yeung, Selena Li n of cos d senior of them Yuen Hua. The interesting part is when u watch till u realise they r 2 young men who have d same birth date,yr,mth n oso time but who have diff life which is 1 is very poor n 1 is bor.n in a golden lock family and both of them wanna change their destiny. Its quite interesting cos u will wanna knw how n wat their destiny have change them into. Will d poor one get rich n become boastful n will d rich one turns poor? N who have become d bad egg inside this drama - Steven Ma as Yun Hei o Benny Chan as Yip Yeong. Is destiny grow in our own pair of hand o is it all control by HIM (God). The genre of this drama is period drama series n very superstitious kind of drama. So check it out lah, have patience wit this movie at beginnin of few episodes as it is very funny, silly n boring of cos n d shockin part start around at episodes 11 which u would think tat some jz wanna be powerful they can even kill o sell their beloved one. So, those who r interested in drama series try get 1 of this too.

PS: Jass, can watch lah..not bad eh. Hehe! all about feng shui~ k lah i better stop here to continue my last 4 episodes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol online prescription - buy tramadol without a script