Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I m still in shock...

Never thought of living my life for 22 yrs who never have a problem of going out late or go out often but becos of 1 huge mistake me myself had make n choose to confess it all to her n i m grounded by both parent. Mum have change her strategy, she is not like b4 anymore in which is by scolding, grumbling n making u wanna burst to quarrel with her instead of she use a gentle way of telling u n advising u n oso a gentle way of telling - "u must stay home more dy k becos of ur mistake which have let us so disappointed n u r a grown up dy so u better c ur limit n handle ur own schedule k" - gosh isnt tat scary? if u r my mum's dotter u will feel scary all of a sudden she chat wit u nicely n slowly. Sigh...
So u c, Wanna go out oso need to c d timing, c whose bridge i can borrow to cross. Its my 1st day of being warned n grounded n i m so not used to it dy..Wat a joke...22yrs old got grounded! dang! hahaha...oh well, life! its always unpredictable n my road of life all tis while got lots of surprising thgs happen beside me. Ya, Jass u r right I got full of excitement stuff happening in my life but not colorful one n its jz all grey k.
N all this is so mind suicidal for me. A sudden change of mum being so understanding, a sudden change of all d bad thgs turn out to be solved easily with a wink of an eye, a sudden feel of luck is on my side now....ya so many sudden...so many unacceptable sudden n i m bit of having a problem to digest it all in jz a glimpse.
Though thr is a sigh of relief, but sometime when thgs turn so upside down of wat u xpected its jz hard to accept wats it. But in d fact it have happen so all those emotion days, depressing days, stress-out days has all of a sudden jz turn into nothing jz like a puff of smoke from ur mouth n fade-out in a secs. Duh~
Yr 2006-2007 dilemma is jz like tat n its jz poof or done by like tat. It stil makes me wonder how can it be so easy n simple but I guess its time to let go dy as d outcome has shown so I wanna say bye bye to those stupid thgs I have done n let it 4ever disappear from my mind n heart. YEA! kekeke!
NOw I can SHOUT OUT LOUD "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"! HAHAHA...yeehaaa....
P.s: Norman dun depress liaw lahh..thr is owes a way out lah k....c to d brighter side yaa...:D

No comments: