Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Icy Rain by Andy Lau (Translated by ME) ;)



I am in wait for a girl,
Or I am in wait to sinks into a sea of bitterness,
This bit of love was secretly irrigated,
None care about the flowers bloom or withered,
A love that can't be clinched,
moving unsteadily back and forth,
I can only jolt my affliction deep into my heart

I am waiting for your return,
But you gave me a reply "serve you right"?,
Ownself silently in a daze,
Yet two people in an awkward position,
How can a good love can slowly turns so bad?

The cold icy rain shivers haphazardly on my face,
Mixes my warm tears with the winter rain,
The color of my vision suddenly hidden,
Your obscurity loiters insensibly besides me

You are just like an executioner who have betray me,
As if my heart has been ripped by a dagger,
A love on a steep cliff,
who would be willingly to accept the most hurtful unexpected intentions

A love on a steep cliff,
who is bold enough to grasp it,
And with willingness to accept the most hurtful unexpected intentions,
Most beloved girl....

No comments: