Friday, August 10, 2007

Worries:)?!

Worries? chinese saying -->忧虑! we human beings r fills with worries every sec, mins, hours and day!!! We worry about our exams results, our jobs, our financial stabiility, our love ones n lots more...n its from day to nite n day to nite again. Thr is never a ending road for worries as long our heart is still beating in this world. When d worries road comes to an end tat means its time for our heart to stop beating n we will be living under d ground we have all step n walk with or we will be fading in a sea or air jz like dust (if we r burnt):P


Worries is also another feelings or mood or emotions. Mood (心情) of worries make ppl feel sad n sick. Seriously, it can lead us to have gastrics, anxiety attacks, depression n many more. D worse thg is it can bring us down with our own pathetic world n tryin not to face the real world. So, y keep ourself worrry since it cant help us to solve problem at all but bring more negative or side effect to our life. I know, worry is sth we all normally will have n ponder with. I cant deny i do not have any. I m a worried-person all d time but i kept it all inside me,very d inner me which is mostly my nite time. Ya, keepin worries inside is not good too but sometimes blurting too much worries out oso bring us no where to go but stuck in a sad position n makin ur loved ones to be stuck wit ur worries as well.
Worries thg stuff ah will haunt human being till d end of each individual life. So, since we r always haunt by it so jz keep it simple n ezy n try not to ponder about it too much which will make u a dull person or a sick ass sitting anywhr with tat shit face? oops again:P If 1 day i m wit tat shit face ah, u ppl jz hit me on d face n say go read ur own fucking writing. hahaha~ nah, i owes bring my worries into my sleep. So, try makin urself bz is also another solution.... worries will never fade so y not face the truth n fact bout it n dun try to blame others for d bad facts :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are created to have worries all the time. Maybe we HUMANS muse ourselves on worries is not tht bad because when the worst come we are able to brace ourselves through it. I do agree with you, if we envisage too much with our worries we will have truly physical side effects as you have mentioned.

SharoOon said...

Ya, tats wat I have said. If we HUMANS act too vigorosly over our worries will jz lead us to no where so y not deal with it if thr is any action can b taken but if thr r none to 2 be taken an action so jz let it go by nature and we dun fall down tat easily rite...however hard d fact is or whats happening which make us worry we still can overcome it ler...anyway, do u blog???:D

Raging Against the Machine said...

*Sigh*

This post hits me. I'm a fucking worrier. I'm gonna burn out soon and I'll have nobody to blame, becos seriously, I've got a lot more going for me in my life than many ppl I knw. But my stupid fucking self jus prefers to focus on the shittier side of my life.

I deserve what i get. Nothing more, nothing less.