Monday, August 6, 2007

A miracle? A change of Fate? O jz Change of ME n MUM~:D

Hmm...I suppose to watch my tvb drama series but ending up my mum came in my room n chit chat till now. So surprisingly....well, it has been so long I dun have a good chat wit her dy o shud i say I never have a real long talk about lots of thgs with her with a peace ending (hehe...ya v din end up quarreling or end up unacceptable thoughts).Yesh yesh a chat till now (1sth in d morning) . Guess a yr of 2007 was a good start at all. A change of me being more patience towards her attitude of me in her heart the bad n likes to fight back wit her all d times dotter. N d change of me being silence this whole yr no matter how temperate i was inside me. Guess its worth of it to change.
Ya, can see thr is changes of communication style between me n her. Ya, i do take d advice from Edmund n James. Firstly, the thought of 2 slow 4 a change but I guess its all not too slow yet. hehe! Can feel d way of most daughter in d world to have a lil chit chat session wit mum is jz so nice n comfy. Feel so warmth inside...mayb she have change too...guess James did tell her sth. Mayb both of our thgs need a third party to cure us..
Ya, its all of a sudden lots of changes n living 7 mths ahead of yr 2007 was really great all tiz while....
phEw! Being stubborn doesnt help or solute thgs out n being patience n being more tender is 1 solution to handle both our relationnshipp...Hopefully, those grey days n shit stuff happens b4 is all wipe off from tis yr on...n thr r owes rainbows n colors of life. It jz need time to wait for ur turn gua..so I have waited one dy...n hopefully thr r more 2 come n of cos I wont say i wont have another grey days but being more mature to handle it liaw bah....
hMmm, guess i can have a good nite sleep n tomolo 2 start a new semester again...with books,words n lecturersss...*eew* urghhh! hehehehe.....
Unable to stop d feeling of posting it out of wat happen jz now...d feeling of it err...i dunno how to described lah but frens who know me guez they know how great n satisfaction i m feelin noww.....:)) smile till wit double chin liaw lor...kekekeke...nitez!

No comments: