Friday, May 23, 2008

Do not walk ahead me because I may not cope up with you

Do not walk far behind from me because I may not know how to lead the road ahead

Why don't we walk by each other side so there are no coping and leading needed, my dear friend?

I may not want to turn my head back or think about what is heading in front

I prefer to walk together heading to the unknown road without any facing back of our past

It's hard to let a rock down from our shoulder which we have been carrying quite a while BUT HOWEVER it's has turn history so let's walk the road ahead with guts and open-hearted

Life isn't easy but I am believing that I had better one than some of them in the world

We live once and why not let it be the fullest of all

Every ups and downs we encounter are chapters of our life

In the end of the day of our life we can flip back the chapters we have made and laugh at it because "you have been through it and you did finished the road of life - no matter how much failure or success, it's made by you"

I never believe in next life

I do not dare to talk about my next life as I have not finish this life so why not finish it with courage

Forget the unforgiven history and remember the beautiful memories

Life get complex and difficult as we get older but while we get older, we get wiser

The closer of any relationship or friendship is, the greater the betrayal will be

There is no greater enemy than one who was once our greatest friend

Saying I AM SORRY is a difficult things to do

But those ships is one main thing that make life worthwhile

No matter what it will be in one of our life chapter, so we have to face our life with intrepidity.

No comments: