Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Short or Long hair suits me more?

Seems like everytime I had a mentally break down I will just do sth to my hair. Remembering that when in yr 2006 I was so emotional becos of certain personal issue then all of a sudden I told Edmund I wanna cut my hair short till above shoulder length and in jz a thought straight I went to the barber and had my hair "zap" it all down. That was when I start to have short hair then come along not until 2week Jass saying why I have to cut it like a kid's hair ----> (china doll hair which is in same length) and before this was this long----> so if to compare which 1 better? which is younger? Hahaha! or is it no difference at all? LOL! Then of cos not more than 2 weeks I was push by Miss Jxxx to another saloon to cut it off again which turns into like tat--> so it turns tis way......and until tis yr slowly I got back my hair over shoulder which is this long ---> then today I just had it zap off till this short --> and front of cos has not much diff jz has a lil fringe cut so however is like back 2 normal again which is short hair. Feel so comfortable and my head is so lot lighter now. So,in future I will jz stay this old way which isl prefer short hair cos at least i look more tidy and younger i guess. Hahaha! anyway, tats all for update? what u all think of it? SHORT OR LONG BETTER? HEHEHEHE.....

No comments: