Monday, May 12, 2008

I had a BAD DAY

I had a bad day and I guess there are ppl have not a relli good day oso! But after having a fresh air it helps though! so i m feeling okay now! How bad it is
I dun think it will be that bad, huh?!-----> kekekee...It's Fergie, she sprained her ankle, yay with tat high of heels! Gosh, when I was a kid I do not knw why I always sprained my ankle even I am on bare feet so I do not like spraining ankle feeling - it relli hurts! Tats why I dun relli wear heels, before I wear I have tis picture of myself getting pain by spraining ankle or just stumble over sth with those heels. I am heels lover but still to avoid to fall over with a heel or get hurt to my feet I wont take that risk no matter hw nice the heels are.....hehehe....Guess Fergie feel a very BIG OUCH there!

No comments: