Friday, May 23, 2008

For The Newly Wed on 09.06.08

The source of your marriage will be love and happiness

Let happiness uplifts you and him

Let happiness fills both of you and him's heart, mind and soul

Let happiness gives you and him the strength needed

Let happiness gives your newly build family a good feeling that enters your mind each day

Let happiness takes you and his sadness away from the past and coming days

Let happiness fills yours and his eyes with joy

Let happiness makes your new family excited and thrilled

Let happiness warms both of you and his heart and soul each day

Let happiness gives you and him a sense of relief each today together

Let happiness welcomes you and him each morning when both of you get up

Let happiness to be seen in both of you and his eyes in the coming days under a roof

Let happiness be send by me to you and him always

Best wishes all the time to you and him

Congratulation My Dear friend! (17 days to go!) ;) *winks*

5 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

congratulation to Miss J

SharoOon said...

Haha! U knw who I m mentioning! kekekee....a poem for her n her hubby! an advance one coz her wed is near our exam!

Anonymous said...

Thanks adeline, and of coz thanks to my beloved dear sister =) Yr blessing wil be the warmest gift for me. Feel sorry abt the 'crash' of yr exam day and my Big day, but wat can do? is yr destiny? or my destiny? 'LOL' deserve it rite now, once u overcome it, then u'll know tat u actually can DO IT!

Anonymous said...

oopss.. i forgot sth important.. Good Luck to yr Exam.. =) and no stress pls on my big day!!! Watch out ya..!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ya its for me to test my ability huh! lol! thanks for the luck gal! hope to get it some from u huh on ur special day! kekekeke....mUahs!