Friday, May 2, 2008

*I miss You*

It has been a month dy since he left and this is the very 1st night having to miss him. Was preparing to sleep but a sudden feeling is holding my eyes open and I actually misses him now. Was there shedding tears? Nah~ did not! ANd I guess this is my 1st time sms-ing him asking 'when can i c u?' sigh! Sometimes, no matter how tough or how long the relationship have been BUT if the feeling is there still will have a soft time to be a girl somehow which is telling him or jz a fren that I am missing him now! It is not that I am denying all this while but or maybe my mind has too much to think of and to be done with but now having to have some free time I tend to miss hiim...

To be apart is sad, missing someone is cruelty especially if you knw you hardly have the chance to see that missed person that fast. The feeling come mayb is oso another reason which is this 2 nights I have been watching some lovey dovey drama series which makes me feel a bit of emo and affectionate gua. Sigh! I am just too much easy to be influence especially emotional feelings. I hope I wont wonder too far with this emo here so I think I will get back normal after a good or is it a hard-to-sleep nite? :S bad signs here....sigh!

Loneliness is killing as well. I just sms-ed him telling him that I do not feel like attending 2molo class and the meeting but he say I can't coz if I gonna start this emo-feeling I will lose my track again and soon I will repeat my mistake again! so slap slap slap myself n dun feel emo cos u r a grown up! be more mature be old be wise nt to be affected by all this shit feel! Still, I miss you dear! I am wondering do you miss me actually? Am i trying to be lovey dovey here? No, it is a question and an answer needed here. But even you tell me you do miss me, and I am a girl still I will say I doubt that. Well, maybe girls r owes born 2 be doubting what the male species says. So lame right? I guess both species r lame gua. haha! (wat a cold joke...er a lame one here)

Well, I guess I have to stop here before I starts all those yucky words here. I am trying to cheer myself up here! So, I guess I have been good all this while dy cos after all I took a month to have this feeling so I m nt tat weak yet. LOL! Orite, gtg n have some try-hard sleeping time. Nitez all!

*miss u Mr*

2 comments:

emmanuel said...

owh...how sweet! u just got softer!hahahaha...u will meet up soon!

SharoOon said...

LOL! U r laffing at my softness! hehehe....well sometimes it has 2 be like tat rite? ekeke...how u? hows ur new living placE?