Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mum Day! *spoiled*

It's a day again! Recently, I seems to have not enough time for doing stuff. The time jz goes so fast. Times goes too fast and things seems to be happening so unexpectedly all the time. At 1st, today shud be a gr8 day which everyone will be celebrating our mum's day but I end up sitting here blogging! No celebration today no celebration for her tis yr. Since this morning, I came home she just pulled a long face and I tried to talk to her but there are no reply at all. All of a sudden, my dad came home telling me that he is sick of mum so why dun u help her out thr. So, I drove over to just help her and since 2pm till now we did not speak a word. I dono wat get her into tis **** mood. Anyway, I cant do much actually so Happy or Sad mUm day!

Sometimes when you have a plan in the mind - in d end of the day it jz got out of hand so that is why I never wan to expect too much in anything becoz I am jz too afraid thgs that get out of control. My semester is ending soon and my final falls on the June which is 2 day after my dear fren wedding. Its kinda stress here coz I do not knw whether I can go tru it and to reach my final step of uni which is next sem! I m going to face damn SIX subjects so yay! - it is sure gonna have my damn fucking time to due with! I will jz lose my breathe anytime at that time. Anyhow, tis sem havent to an end yet so I better not to think too big of the picture of my final sem!

Sigh! I am kinda sad here! I am sad that, thgs is coming up so pack nowdays, and mum isnt happy today and dad is unhappy with mum- sigh! Do not knw wat to do and what to say however Mum, yes I love you! hm~

I wonder where is my dad now! Is he out dinner by himself? Is he out to watch the thomas n uber badminton cup? hMm! Y he din wait 4 me 2 go with him? sheesh~ both age add up oledi wanna be 200 lorr still "sa fa chiong mei" - gRr!

So young yet so many issues to be handle and of cos there are endless issue in future for me to face of cos so take it as a stage or test to go tru! However live life to the fullest anyway. If nt wat for stay on being a human here......Nth is impossible and thr will be miracle which I have always believe and I have few miracle happens to me at the past and Thank God that you do listen to my prayer! So, This is jz my pointless day.....do di do di do di do......

No comments: