Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The 19 days of Cold war end TODAY! so sMiLez :D SharOon

HmM! Spent my whole day wit Jass. Hey Jass, u really got d dancing cells on ur body huh! hehe! 1 criticise- tat is u need more xpression. hehe! Oh ya tis blog is bout yea my mum tok wit me liaw, hm..is it becos of jz now u were here ?? *giggles* HmM! wonderin u r my lucky star huh...

K back back bout my blah blah family affair. One thg i m still sittin in front of my laptop tis late is bcos 2hr b4, I waasss actually chit chattin wit my mum. N at lastttttttt she starts talkin to me normally. WoOoh, me n mum din tok since my final exam started which is on d 22nd of last mth till now, till 2hr b4 now?? Yesh, before jz now since 22nd of last mth we have spoken for bout not even 20 words?? yea! tats me n my mummamia!
Surprisingly jz now she automatically speak so nicely to me. HmpH! At first I smell sth fishy but then I guess she can feel her mouth start to stink gua. For almost half a mth no talkin wit me. Haha! So I learnt to b more patience n oso not to be so emo if this thg happen on me again n again. Previously, if we happens to quarrel my mood sure swings hard but now I try my farking best to control n pretend nth happen n i wont pull a long face in front of her then I guess slowly she will cool down as well. Let it be..... n be more positive then thgs will jz go fine by the times come...
Duh ya? a mum n a dotter for almost 10 yrs never can get along? haha..wat a laff n wat else i m d only dotter. Well, superstitiously to say bout US is both our "ba zi" not "ngam" gua. keke! Ya i m metal n she is wood so i m harder than her! Duh, so silly rite? Huh~I never knw y we r like tat bt jz tat everytime both of us dun agree wit each other thoughts o even disagree wit wat we r doin then we can end up quarreling n our cold war will jz start at tat moment. 19 days r counted as short period liaw lor cos our longest time for not talkin wit each other can be a month o more. not a joke man! but now i can jz laff bout it ler...n i will owes says "duh". hmm...but however MUM, she is still my MUM so Let it be...
Hopefully there will always be a better tomorrow :). Yesh, I will try my darn best not to talk so much wit her so we wont have any chance to have conflict again :X.
keke! Silence is d best medicine but Silent killer can jz send me to death :s

Howevaaa - Mamá, todavía te amo!

No comments: