Sunday, July 8, 2007

;)*winKz woNkz*

Okayz at last done wit all these silly changing of blog thgy, ya i m sayin muhself silly. At least tis one is a lot better than d previous one cos can easily upload photos n oso easy steps to upload songs tat i like. Very leong leiii my song? wakaka...tis is me! Oh yea, so now n hopefully in future all my blah blah upz n downzie mood n some silly thoughts will be post here....


So thr is nth to up-date recently as I am so boring, damn boring all d time...till i m even so lazy to find some frens lah...the weather siaw siaw somemore. haihh! Up-date a bit bout Ed leaving Kch, well its not confirm yet as I have to wait till end of tis mth to get a more appropriate answer from him. But 1 thg i m very happy o could i jz say "phEw" (a relief state) aft wat he have told me d day be4 yesterday. He told me tat aft tis trip to KK, if d plan is not working out then he will guai guai stay back by my side till i graduate. n hopefully he take his wordd for it but if he prefer to go othr place again i will still of cos to c wats d plan n by tat time whther approve o not lor... of cos i wan you to change to a better job o get a better future but we muz plan it not perfectly but at least stable..rite? So, keep it up! Thr r ppl more cham than us k not only u but they still look for stability in life ya. hmm..at least can get some sleep aft wat he said to me n besides tat i m so happy tat he had thought bout wat I have told him for tis KK plan. n he do accept but jz he wans to go back to hear wat d real boss says bout d whole planning then he will make d final decision.


Besides ths, i found out though our relationship have been 4 yrs plus dy we r still in d midst of loving n care bout each other. N no matter how we used to quarrel n how we owes disagree to most point but we r to d state of tolerating each other n understand each other point of view. I m not d type of lovey dovey one but here i would like to tell u tat I appreciate U for being here by my side all d time I need you n being patience wit my emo n temper. mUahs mUahs lah! N n if Dear you do happens to click on my blog ahhhhh read thiz--> I WAN WATCH TRANSFORMER! GOSH! EDmuNd WonG, u promise ehhhh ahhh! where????? whennn???? hmph! mY patience got limit liaw ah! HmPh!

No comments: