Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SmOking?!

I came home around 10 tis morning after puttin down Ed to work at town. I was stuck in front of tis freakin slow laptop for almost 4 hrs n i dunno wat d hell I was actually tryin to play wit it. Ya i was tryin 2 change a more cooler blog template but in d end I fucking give up cos I dun even knw wat d heck is HTML files. Gosh! Wat a PC dummie I am. Hm! One lame ass here. :D

While i was jz clickin here n thr I din even realised tat I have actually smoked off my whole pack of ciggie which is for ur info a new pack. N now I left 3 sticks only. Darn, wats wrong wit me. I told them I wanna quit but the whole fucking quitting thgs jz tensed me up n lead me to a point of smoking more. Impetiously, I jz let myself roll down from a cliff n hit hard at d bottom so it is killing myself slowly. Ya, ppl out thr who r not a smoker but intend to smoke i give u 1 word "DONT". I have been smoking for almost 8 yrs n I know my health situation is at wat point. Though is not in d end but imagine if i dun quit wat will happen in another 5 yrs? n I m jz 23 so kids out thr plssss love urself. Addiction is cruel. Esp if u have turn into a chain-smoker. For me girls boys r d same n today we have too much to face like air pollution n foods wit chemical to make them grow fast so u imagine we still take another drug in our body? so its a slow way of committing suicide.
I envy those non-smoker cos they have smoke smell free, no pain here n thr n sometimes they can jz sit at a non smoking zone for few hrs comfortably but me?? I cant even stand long in a exam board room. So can u imagine when my addiction came n i jz can 4get wat I wanna write for my paper? In d end one word "DOOM" See how pityful I m but I blame no 1 but myself. :s
Ya, I dun have d spirit to quit yet cos whenever I speak bout quittin it jz makes my body to crave for more nicotines. My mum n frens arent a smoker will jz say its all ur dumb excuse. So I wont xplain much cos thr r ppl out thr who smoke longer than me who success in smoke free. I try i will try! I do hate myself for smoking sometimes especially I m sick - haha! But whnever i m recover my craving come back jz in a midst. But for those non-smoker I jz wanna tell u guys wat I m goin tru everyday as a smoker....


10 simple annoying Symptoms:


1. Trembling hands (which i cant even get a good capture whnever I m holdin a camera - sucks?)


2. Empty-headed (total blank in muh mind sometimes)


3. Tends 2 forget thgs


4. Chest Pain


5. Thyroid probs


6. Bad skin (esp face)


7. Bad breathe (how can I kiss so often-duh!)


8. Stinky body


9. Yellow face


10. Headache all d time


I hate most is my trembling hands n my headache. :s so try not to smoke if can for those non-smoker yet. I admit tat I really regret for takin my first stick back thr.....

No comments: