Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I m not over it yet......I need more I guess;P

CoOl o jz amused about this RWMF event?! HmM, previously b4 tis event there were everyone asking n talkin bout goin to this world famous event n ya..its held here in our very very hometown which all tiz while I never really like here though but sometimes sittin down alone to think y m I back here to Kch?! well, its not tat bad actually cos I realised tat thr r lotsa diff ppl in this lil city here.

Oh ya get back to d event...n now while surfing n peeping around others blog - bloggers started bloggin bout their RWMF xperience liaw. Is tat event tat famous? For my xperience, not bad lah. Thr will be my 2nd time-haha! so i guess its a real amusing world event tat can attract so many ppl from d world to be crowded at our small city here. N i guess tis event is d most success for d Visit M'sia 2007 gua as its a blast for their ticket selling. fu-yohh! mUst be earn a lot ler...hmm! Oh well in d end I guess accept for my group tat went thr wasnt really xcited bout d whole thg as Sophia was exhausted bout d whole rushing here n thr trip n makes her sick dy n Jass which is neutral all tis while n Norman which is still in his darn 9mths break-up depression mood! Duh him! As for me, hmm..ya I do miss it as I din really have enuff fun due to my tiredness n due to those 2 chicks who is xhausted till d nite came. :s sad sad me again but ya...thr r more to come so I guess I will be thr soon again to really enjoy myself wit flow of beer...! No Vodkha k peeps...gosh I feel like drinkin cough mixture lah tat nite. Hehe!

2 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

hell i am jealous....!!! u not gonna ask me there next year i am so gonna whack ur head!!!

SharoOon said...

Haha! ya ya sure...if i m goin ya cos i m not sure my chicks wanna go over but I m gonna force my bro to be back for it by nx yr...hehe