Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wat a laugh....

Okay, same shitty doin recently which is aft picking Ed from work we went for supper at Jalan Song (yesh yesh i m gaining weight again) ok as me n my frens have cancelled our gathering for d whole week as we have been out so much n we r a bit over d border till we got complaints from our parent "Never a nite stay at home" - ya ya i m still lock up in my parent's fist. -_-duh!
Wat amused me was I saw someone at Jalan Song last nite n wat makes me feel like writing bout tat certain person. To think back its juz so quaint bout d whole picture.
Here it goes, tis person I saw was one of my fren's relative husband. This couple well was married 2yrs back i guess n the wife is a very beautiful lady n her husband a good looking man. Wat I knew was, this beautiful lady jz in her 20s is a very rigid person n esp towards her husband. A lady who is very inflexible bout ppl who smoke n drinking alcohols. So her choice of partner is a must be non-smoker n non-alcohol guy. So before they were married n after married she was so confirm she can forbid her husband not to do those thg which she dun likes. N i remembered thr was one time my fren told me her hubby is so obedience to her n very willingly not to be a bad egg (for d lady smoker o beer drinker is bad bad thg) like those guys outside.So, i guess she feel so proud she got a hubby who obeys her commands n restrictions. But too bad real too bad in which make me thinks human is good at making life's a joke.
Her hubby who has promise her so much of her restriction prinsip. This shows tat the man love his wife so much. But for me I think controlling some1 from doin those lil thg is quite a nuisanse n sometimes i do think promise is jz a saying but not an action. So i never believe in a person saying tat "Ok,I promise u...." then i will not xpect him/her to keep tat word especially man! Tats y i owes treat promise as nothing though...
So well I think this man is another one giving empty promises to his wife cos last nite I saw the guy drinking beer at d coffee shop n he himself was drinking n his fren beside him drank Tea c peng nia. N d most humorous part is err...he was smoking n he was using a chopstick to grab the ciggy stick n smoking it! farny guy here...kekekeke! He did it tis way mayb jz wanna keep d ciggy smell away from his finger. Wat a laugh! I keep on lookin at him until I guess he realised tat n mayb he tends to recognise me so he very pai-sehly put down his ciggy n dun even dare to take a puff until I went off gua...hahahaha! I feel so lame about it...gosh!
Well, wat I wanna say is life is jz a joke n as well as promise is oso a joke most of d time. Some ppl wanna stop certain ppl to do tat n this but in d end tat certain ppl will be doin tat n this at d back of that person. So sometimes we must learn wat to control n wat to let it be.... nothing is perfect as well as no one is perfect. We adults o we teens r jz like kids, the more those parent forbit their children not to tis n tat but in d end their children is doin it sneakily. So be more flexible to certain stuff o issue. The more u control o xpect then it will lead us to dissapointment in d end. If u really like tat person o if tat person is not a monster o someone who will not bring harmness to us than accept them as who they r.....:)

2 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

sometimes graspin too hard makes the other one suffocate hard too...that is what i've been doing WRONG in all relationships. but then it is time to let go and say "ITS UR FREEDOM dear, no more knots, no more attachment, no more empty promises....just breathe"

come to think of it, i pity that woman but i also show much sympathy for that man...u know why, because he is forbid to do sth but once he did it, he is addicted that he is desperate. There is no turning back. Until one day he outburst. It is the end of it all.

This comment of mine is so flimsy, i dunno what i am talkin about too. Anyway, i hope u understand what i mean *stick tongue out*

SharoOon said...

Exactly hUnny! I understand wat u mean n u have spoken out wat i m thinking.
For me i pity the guy more as he is trying his best to be a good hubby in which by being obedient to his wife. Secondly I pity him is tat he have sneak around to do those thgs he like n cant even really share wit his loved one. Its quite sick u knw. Though smoking o drinking is bad for health but diff ppl have diff interest rite.