Thursday, July 12, 2007

AuTOBoTs TRANSFORM! ek Ek!

OPTIMUS PRIME IN ACTION!Fav!!!
oOo! I love this scene...
SexY hOttiE Megan Fox in Transformer! *PhEwwWiTTt*
I m jz another halfly die hard fans of Transformer which I attended the movie yesterday. I can understand y tat movie is a blast for this 2 whole weeks. Yesh, its a total satisfaction aft watching it. Like it from d beginning till d end. So cool of d design n the transform part can look so real. All this while of anticipation is worth while n being squeezing wit ppl to catch tat movie is worthwhile too. I-chi ban ahhhh! Songz chin ah!

I like most is Optimus prime as for bumble bee is a very loyal guardian n wat a pity for Jazz who have been crashed into 2 parts (wat a beauty he is whn he is in d form of posh) *swt*. The others r jz special post gua. hehe! hnn...(smiling) still hav d feelin of satisfaction flowin inside me. keke! watching twice is not enuff i guess. Yea we will get bored one day but 4 d time being its so 10 out of 10 dy. So simple to describe tis movie jz like wat Sam Witwicky said "More than meets the eyes" wOooHoooO!

No comments: