Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A fulfillment for myself since I drop hard~

Wonderful news wonderful time is jz wat I need nowadays! I need good news to numb off my bad moods! Ya I got 1 wonderful news n it jz gave me a dash of relief inside my mind n body! Damn it, n believe tat whn u have busted everythg in ur school stuff n oso ur life before, dun become insolvent, breakdown or languish urself but jz be strong n thrive harder n harder till u see something not perfect but at least a sufficient result for the time being n try to boost everythg up more higher in d coming days.

People jz needed another chance owes o jz a lil opportunity can help someone to stand up again. Thank you n thank you to those who dun judge me but gave me a chance to proof tat I still can manage it n Thank You Dear for not scolding d hell outta me previously but jz being supportive to me n control me if i get out of my way again.

Yesh yesh! being relief is such a good feeling but thr r thgs to settle more. Thr is one chinse saying I learn from my chinese educated frens which is translated to like tat ah "walk till d end of bridge, naturally we will know how to get a turn to another way" - haha sthg like tat lah! But however, no effort no gain lah!

Lastly, I would wanna congrat myselffffffffffffffffffffff! yesh yesh i can do it. No more drama o emo kills my ability plssss! tis is all i need to pass my damn journey. Thank Him for answering my prayer too! *pheWWwwWWww* I shud have done better on my law paper one ler buttt in othr way round I get a better mark wit my econ...damn itttt! So d xpect of d unexpect of my recent nitemares. However its over d red line so i shud feel glad ah! HEHEEHE!HEHEHEHE! :D
mY FeeliNg NOWWW!-->A SIGN OF SERENITY FOR ME

---->BEING PERKY! WAHAHAHA! ACT CUTE (STUPID ME BUT HAPPY SO ONCE IN A BLUE MOON LAH K ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gratz dear.. finally the Flower comes out after all (by putting much effort and overcome all the circumtances).. Kai Hua Jie Guo le..~~ WE also feel kind of succesfull and achievement after the long way we had go along wif u..~!!~ :) C~ dun upset abt those fuck up things, life go on - 'happy sometimes, sad sometimes'... lalala..~~ to9 go relax la, go for celebration !!! celebrate for yr good result, maniac's wonderful social life, and my........ wat hor?? i dun hv any things to celebrate leh..~ haha..

SharoOon said...

Haha! Thank u! n Thank You again for goin tru wit me all diz whilee...n oso maniaccc lorr...! hehehee! err..u shud celebrate u got a good HUBBY ;) ritee???? mUahs mUahsss to u lah! Thanks again i wanna say:)

SharoOon said...

eh wait...good nick u have thr ahh! u r owes creative in games n stuff but never knw u creative in names too! hahaha...i like ur saying of "those fuck up..." kekekeke! u rawkzzzz! n fucking englishyyy is goooodd~ :P

ADELINE HO said...

i know why u are on cloud nine~~~ and who give a hoot...i am happy too!!!! shit!!!!