Sunday, July 15, 2007

My late nite supper...-_-

Wow, its been almost a yr I didnt have any western food. My fav is Lamb chop!

Grilled Lamb Chop
Darn it! My last taste on lamb chop was last yr 31st of dec! Gosh! Anyway, having a late nite supper wit this dishes for sure will gain my weight again but who cares lah... Ed decides to spent me cos he owes dun have d time to bring me a proper dinner so all he can do is to bring me to a proper supper. Haha!
Cheers darl...
He will sure wann to see me get back to my 60kgs weight again huh! Nah! tomolo i will quit 2 meals so at least i can maintain! Hm..i took around 8mths plus to lose my damn 10kgs u knw! Hehe! Took tis supper at Cheers located at Rock road thr. Their lamb chop is not bad lah but i still prefer Richmond place tho' but Cheerz portion is a lot more. Anyway, their chickie chop taste nicer than Richmond but 2 bad I never ask 4 chicken chop. :) n its only rm8.90 n free a coke as well but i guess its for today only.
Chicken Chop
Check out at newspaper most of d time cos whenever thr r promotion for d day they will advertise in Borneo post. K i m now so full n feel quite bloated n same time i m sleepy but cant sleep yet. Darn! So jz drop by here to have a small post bout foods:P Sometimes I still prefer chinese foods...
While we 2 were enjoyin our supper here comes another companion who look hungry so I gave all my lamb bones for him n he ate it all....:))

No comments: