Friday, July 6, 2007

Killing Me Softly~

TadaaAa~!!!! PhewWw, a sudden disappeared from d cyber space for 5 days gua..hm ya ya i M back! Nothing up with tis few days but spend most of my time coping up the very hot drama series which is "heart of greed". One word 2 describe aft watching it "GREAT". Learn sth from tat series "family" very important. Oh well, its juz an entertainment of muh life for tiz few days...ya pia till ahh SHARON STUCK AT DA LIVIN ROOM FOR @ LEAST 10 hrs a day infront of d TV! silly n wat a potatoe couch I M! duh!


Othr than tat, my mind now is fill wit confusion n i got a feelin tat i m losing my track again.

4yrs relationship n he was owes beside me though sometimes he needs to go for outstation duty but tats only 4 a month o d longest period is 3 mths. But last 2 days he told me he wanna go back for good but still not confirm yet. N now o tis 2 days I jz can feel tat he is already leaving me step by step lor...but however lah if he is to get a better job back KK thr, i do support him. All i can do is weep from my heart n try to get back normal aft he leave. I shud not have say yes at 1st but now Words have spoken out cant be taken back lorr... Sienz! i keep on tellin myself tat ok not confirm yet so no need to worry lah but a thought of him leaving me all alone here -??-all i can think is who is gonna help me whn i have troubles? who is gonna laff wit my stupid joke? whn i m happy who i m gonna share?? ya now communication is so ez n somemore cheap oso ler but having d other part not by ur side is so diff eventho u can call him anytime n tats jz voice. Ya, hmmph...here come again another headache for me to go tru again. wtf! wo hao pu shi de ta ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway o i can think now is, see how it goes lah by then...few more weeks i will get d exact confirm ans whether he will go back for good o stay back here wit me... d waiting is killin me oledi!! darn!
Damn d ciiggggieee price up up again! furk ler! makin me poorer n poorer again! darn it...

No comments: