Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sharing Ur Feelings?!


Everyone have a feeling. O some ppl called it as emotions. They r ppl feeling good,sad,happy,neutral n it goes on n on which depends on wat happen to their walks of life n oso sometimes ppl besides us can affect our feelings. So, they r ppl who jz like to express their feelin to others so easily n some like to write it down n it goes on n on again....

For me, the toughest thgs bout feelings is sharing them with others. But wat I know is sharing ur feelings of good o bad help us n also helps u to get closer to people u care about n who care bout u.


My way of sharing feeling is when I m in d right focus of my feelings o emotions. Its hard for me to tell my friends what's inside my backpack if me myself dunno wats thr inside me so i prefer it to figure it out myself b4 i tell them. So some ppl who r same as me they will choose make a list of their feeling in their head,writing it down o draw a picture to understand themself more. So I prefer writing it down n most of d time I need lonely time to figure out wat is bothering me then I mite b prepare to tell my friends bout it so I will be on track n have more information to give them instead of being confusing all d time n never hav d rite way to express d feelin in which aft tellin a fren him/she dun even get wat u r saying rite..n it leads them being helpless too..


I owes locked my feelings inside myself n this can even make me worse n oso will bring me to fall sick as well.

Besides understanding wat is inside u urself, I oso prefer to know who I can talk with n choose a right time n place as well.
Mayb ppl who r not really good at sharing their feelings r just shy bout wat they themselve r thinking n they feel ashamed to tell others wat they have been doing n end up shit for them. But thr is 1 feeling which every1 likes to share n tat is HAPPY feeling. The most hateful feeling to share is JEALOUS i guess. Too bad at most times I dun hav d feeling of jealous but only to certain ppl who treat me badly..darn it! keke!

As for teens which can affect their feelings r mostly about relationship n friendship n of sometime family lor...Relationship in which I mean love o "pak tor" lah will guess is d most complicated stuff in d world in which day by day wit step by step we all r learning how to keep the feeling beautifully. But when thr beautiful feeling between a couple then thr r owes taking for granted one n in which can hurt the opponent. As for friendships are often complicated as well in which sometimes they can change or affected by many thgs; growing aparts;developing new interests or friends may behave in a way that r upsetting n it can be hard to talk to them.

However, if thr is any bei song, unsatisfied o sad o happy o any feeling then try our very best to find a rite time,place n ppl to share it.
Now I m feeling ! My result is coming out soonnnnn...darn!

3 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

u know what, the best place to keep secret is ur heart.

SharoOon said...

Ya! I was like tat b4 but it kills me whenever I cant solve my freakin prob. However, some must be kept inside us though..keke!

ADELINE HO said...

hahaha, well, for my position, it is utterly useless for me to share it too cos ppl only use it against me as my flaw...so i better *Zip lip*